The Google has introduced a new UPI enabled payment app called Tez app. It is available on Android as well as iOS and supports various local languages such as Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, and Telugu.
Features of Google Tez UPI Payment app
Money in your bank
You can pay directly from your bank account with te. There’s no necessity to open a separate account or loading the amounts in the wallets.
Secure payments with Tez Shield
The Tez Shield works 24/7 to detect fraud and prevent hacking activities and verify your identity. Each online transaction is secured with your UPI PIN and the app is secured with a Google PIN or your screen lock method. If you need help you can contact the Google Tez help centre, phone, and chat support.
You can use Cash Mode to send money instantly to another Tez user nearby without sharing the private details of your bank account or phone number.It is the simplest method of cash transactions with high-end security.
Pay online with Tez
Tez app makes it faster and more secure to pay for apps and websites and anywhere that UPI is supported.You can use ur UPI id during the checkout process.
Google is providing many offers to the users.You can Earn Tez Scratch CardsTM and win up to Rs 1,000 with each transaction and be eligible to win Rs 1 lakh every week with Lucky Sundays.Just use Tez and if you win, your rewards amount will be credited directly to your bank account.
Made for India
Google specially made this app for India because India is one of the fastest growing economies. It is supporting online transactions to boost the growth of the economy. So Google wants to market their app in India for their growth.
Tez apps compatible with all major Indian banks and the vast majority of a smartphone. It supports languages such as English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, and Telugu.
Click here to download: Google Tez app
How to setup Google Tez UPI Payment app
- To register in the Tez app it asks your mobile number associated with your bank accounts to set up the app.
- There is a list of banks to select and it supports many public and private sector banks such as Axis bank, State bank of India, HDFC bank etc..
- Once you have entered your phone number, the app sends an SMS from your number to the bank to get UPI access.
- It creates a fresh UPI ID for you and links it to the Google account.
- On iPhone, users are prompted to sign into their Google Accounts manually.
- Google Tez app will create a new UPI ID using your Gmail id.
- If UPI pin is already enabled on that bank account then you will be prompted to enter the UPI PIN. The account will be set up after this step and is ready to use.
- You have the option of lock your app with a fingerprint scanner or devices support with them or you can use the lock screen to lock the app.
- Sending money through the app is very easy. You can tap on the payments tab and it lists all your contacts available in your phone book with Google Tez app.
- A new feature called Cash Mode transactions is available in Google Tez app. It lets you transfer money without knowing the recipient’s phone number.
- Once you tap the cash mode option Google uses QR Technology to identify the recipient’s phone near you.
- Google providing offers to encourage the users to use the apps more frequently. They are offering users Rs. 51 for referring new users to use the app. After a referral, both people will get the money added to their bank accounts. Apart from this offer, both the sender and the recipient can get Google Tez Scratch Cards once per week.
- Scratch card gives users the chance to earn up to Rs. 1,000, which is transferred back to a bank account. Users can earn a maximum of 10 rewards per week, up to a total of Rs. 9,000 per financial year.