There are a lot of best Android games available in the Google Play Store. But it is difficult to choose the right one.So I have compiled the list of best android games apps which will give you the real gaming experience.
Pokemon Go is the real adventure game and one of the best android games in 2017. It is the hottest and hyped game of the year.Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokémon have been discovered.
You can also look for Water-type Pokémon in lakes and oceans. You will get a chance to Visit PokéStops and found interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monuments, to purchase Poké Balls and helpful items.
The newest update of this version has been downloaded 650 million times. This app is named as “Best Mobile Game” by Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” awarded by TechCrunch.
- The gym features are updated with the new motivation system.
- New Gym Badge feature.
- In-app and push notification system for Gyms.
- Raid Battles, a new cooperative gameplay experience.
- Four new items available only by completing Raid Battles.
- Raids tab to the Nearby screen.
- Search functionality to Pokémon collection screen.
- Visual indicator to unvisited PokéStops.
Read more: Best Educational Apps for Android
Island Delta is an exciting and action filled adventure game developed by Mantisbite out of Finland. Explore the mysterious retro-futuristic island lair of Doctor Gunderson as our heroes, Zoe and Baxter. You can setup a powerful anti-gravity weapon to defeat dangerous enemies, solve puzzles and overcome hazardous traps. The cartoony graphics and outstanding level design will attract you and gives the best gaming experience.
- Complete fun and challenging puzzles
- Hack security systems and sabotage the facilities
- Exciting storyline with twists and humour
- Three unique chapters with over 30 levels
- Discover hidden areas and find collectables to unlock bonus levels
- Original soundtrack
- Beautiful environments
- Premium with no ads or in-app purchases
Fire Emblem Heroes
Fire Emblem: Heroes represents Nintendo’s first foray into developing games for Android and is the eighth title in the popular strategy-RPG franchise to be released on North American shores.
Fight battles are customised for touch screens and on-the-go gameplay. Summon characters from across the Fire Emblem universe. You can develop your Heroes’ skills, and take them to new heights.
- An epic quest
- Intense battles
- Original characters meet legendary Heroes
- Many modes let you play again and again
- Story Maps
- Training Tower
- Arena Duels
- Hero Battles
The long-running hit Fire Emblem series comprises strategy/role-playing games with deep tactical elements and depth that increases with every move you make. As you progress through the story, you will meet and bid farewell to many allies.
Read more: Top 5 Health and Fitness Apps for Android
Star Wars: Force Arena
In Star Wars: Force Arena you will lead a powerful team of iconic Star Wars characters. A Star Wars Story is like a real-time story filled with adrenaline-fueled battles against other players from around the globe.
Players must form a powerful squad from a roster of over 80 upgradable characters and units to emerge victorious in the quest for galactic dominance.
Players can strategize solo, or invite friends to fight in Guild mode, to defend their chosen faction. A victory over opponents in the arena will grant top leaderboard placement for rewards, special characters, and bonus items.
- BATTLE or join forces with other players and friends from around the globe in real-time 1v1 or 2v2 PvP arena battles.
- LEAD a team of iconic Star Wars characters including Han Solo, Darth Vader, and even new Rogue One: A Star Wars Story characters such as Jyn Erso or Grand Moff Tarkin!
- COLLECT character cards and upgrade your favourites to create the ideal Rebel or Imperial squad while leveraging powerful character duos that boost your effectiveness in battle.
- COMPETE to earn rewards, special characters and bonus items by participating in events as you climb to the top of the leaderboards on your journey for galactic dominance.
Neon Chrome is a top game in 2017. It’s a top-down twin-stick shooter with super-stylized visuals.
You can choose your character, enter the elevator and try to bring down the Overseer again and again. Neon Chrome is an endless symphony of the fight, die, improve and repeat – many players have over 100 hours logged!
- Procedurally generated levels – true endless replayability
- Completely destructible environment
- Persistent RPG-like character development using loot from your runs
- Enemies ranging from security guards to massive boss hover tanks
- Park system in the form of cybernetic enhancements
- Discover & unlock enhancements, abilities and weapons
Read more; Top 10 best news apps for Android
Asphalt 8: Airborne
Asphalt 8: Airborne is easily one of the top racing android games on mobile right now. Players can work their way through career mode, can unlock new rides, can upgrade the ones they have, or can take the competition online in multiplayer. It has 140+ official speed machines including Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Bugatti, Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Chevrolet.
- 140+ official speed machines
- Stunning graphics
- Arcade gameplay at its finest
- The ultimate multiplayer racing experience
- Massive content depth: 400+ career events
- Customise & upgrade your rides
Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS
Modern Combat 5 offers the greatest shooting action in your Android mobile. You’re comfortable with the myriad of classes, weapons, and attachments, dive into a variety of multiplayer modes.
- 8 classes with unique skills
- High-powered online multiplayer
- Unified game progression
- Intense solo play campaign
- Highly customizable controls
It is a free-to-play, real-time PvP multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game Dive into a variety of game modes; from quick Brawl matches to deep competitive Ranked games. Vainglory lets you choose from 30+ heroes for battle in real-time to destroy the enemy Vain crystal. In this MOBA, you’re rewarded for strategy and teamwork not for spending the most money.
- Casual, Ranked and Quickplay Modes
- 30+ Playable Heroes & Unlockable skins
- Touch Controls & E.V.I.L Engine Designed for Mobile
- Guilds and Teams
- Chests and Rewards
- Worldwide Competitive Esports
- Vibrant Community
Clash of Clans
It is one of the best Android games.You can join millions of players worldwide as you build your village, raise a clan, and compete in epic Clan Wars.
Barbarians, fire wielding Wizards, and other unique troops are waiting for you!
- Journey to the Builder Base and discover new buildings and characters in a new mysterious world.
- Battle with all new troops, including Raged Barbarian, Sneaky Archer, Boxer Giant, Bomber, Cannon Cart, and the new Hero Battle Machine.
- Go head to head with other players in the new Versus Battle mode.
- Join a Clan of fellow players or start your own and invite friends.
- Fight in Clan Wars as a team against other players across the globe.
- Defend your village with a multitude of cannons, bombs, traps, mortars, and walls.
- Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm.
- Plan unique battle strategies with countless combinations of spells, troops, and Heroes!
- Friendly Challenges, Friendly Wars, and special events.
- Train unique troops with multiple levels of upgrades.
Temple Run 2
With over a million downloads, Temple Run redefined mobile gaming. It is one of the best Android games. Now get more of the exhilarating running, jumping, turning and sliding you love in Temple Run 2!
- Beautiful new graphics
- Gorgeous new organic environments
- New obstacles
- More powerups
- More achievements
- Special powers for each character
- Bigger monkey!!!